Day time and Evening Appointments Available
Bringing the body into coaching is powerful stuff. It goes deep.
We live our lives in and through our bodies. Habits and patterns are ingrained in our tissues; in how we hold ourselves; in how we breathe and move.
If you are struggling with nervous system dysregulation, chronic pain, fatigue or other stress related symptoms or in making changes within a certain area of your life, this approach may be for you.
Likewise, if you have explored mindset work or talking modalities and have developed great understanding of your patterns but are struggling to implement lasting change or feel icky or off when doing things differently, then embodiment work may be the missing piece in your puzzle.
In embodied coaching the body is viewed as a key aspect of who we are. We work with the body, not just the mind, to explore a felt sense of new ways of being and relating. This approach can be profound, offering fresh insight and unlocking a greater range of options – all as felt rather than purely cognitive experiences.
I teach you about the vital role of the nervous system and support you with practical explorations and tools to bring this into a state of regulation. We may look at your activity baseline and pacing principles to devise your individual, energy management plan.
I offer a safe, confidential space for you to explore what is coming up for you. This work is gentle to help you recognise and process emotions and stuck energy from difficult life experiences. I do not tell you what to do but support and guide you in finding what is right for you.
Within a coaching container, I provide ongoing support and accountability into how you can fully integrate the tools that work best for you, into your specific, everyday life. I help you accept where you are, whilst also working towards the changes you desire.
Sessions involve talking and some gentle explorations in posture, movement and breath. This work is none ‘athletic’ (you do not need to change your clothes or roll out a yoga mat) and trauma informed. I will always tailor everything to your individual needs. You are in full choice and can say no to anything offered.
This approach may be for you, if:
- You are looking for a personalised, holistic approach to persistent pain, fatigue and/or stress management and recovery.
- You would like a safe, supportive environment and an experienced facilitator to help you turn inwards and find personalised ways to change habits.
- You currently feel disconnected from your body or in conflict with your body based experience.
- There are frequent times when it feels that your mind is saying one thing whilst your body is communicating another.
- You may have read about nervous system regulation and say pacing but need support and guidance in putting theory into practice.
- You feel a little lost in your journey and would like support in processing difficult emotions and finding acceptance towards where you currently are before deciding upon next steps.
- You would like help in navigating emotional challenges such as safely expressing boundaries, building supportive relationships, improving feelings of self worth, developing confidence and much more…
Prior to our first meet, I will ask you to reflect on a health questionnaire and the areas in which you would like support. In our first session, we will explore this in more depth and agree on how we will work together.
Following each 1:1, I may forward notes and a combination of videos, audio recordings and/or handouts to support you in integrating this work into your life (this is included in the cost of the session)
Sessions are 60 mins in duration and hosted over Zoom(a free to download video app), so that you can attend from the comfort of your own home.
I am conscious of accessibility, in regard to the health questionnaire. This will be sent to you via email. You can return this electronically, or we can run through this at the start of your first session, so that no typing is required. All information disclosed will be kept in the strictest of confidence and stored in compliance with GDPR legislation.
I offer a complimentary, no obligation, 15 minute discovery call for us to have a chat to help decide if working together is the right fit. Please contact me via email@example.com, if you would like to schedule a chat.
Sessions are charged at £80.00 per hour or you can purchase 4 x 60 minute sessions for £300’s (to be used over a 12 week period).
I offer 30 minute sessions to those experiencing fatigue conditions. These are charged at £40 per 30 mins.
All session costs include life time access to your recordings, handouts, notes etc.